Schneider Electric, EV Charging StationsSchneider Electric has developed efficient charging solutions for electric vehicles that operate as a seamless network. We'll work with you to deliver the best infrastructure, service and management solutions for your unique needs.
Residential Charging Solutions
Homeowners will appreciate simple, easy-to-install and user-friendly solutions for charging their electric vehicles at home. Our charging stations, which meet NEMA requirements, are suitable for wall or pedestal mounting. Advanced versions feature intelligent communication and smart-grid integration options.
Commercial and Fleet Charging Solutions
Fleet and commercial customers can count on charging solutions that offer convenient public and private access. Advanced versions will feature remote monitoring and billing capabilities.
Customers requiring access to a quick charge will enjoy our fast-charging stations either through stand-alone units or multiple units controlled by a central dispenser. These charging stations will allow drivers to re-charge as conveniently as they re-fuel at gas stations today.
Beyond the Plug
All of our EV charging solutions are supported by:
- Installation and maintenance provided by licensed electrical contractors
- Infrastructure management solutions, including:
- Smart-grid interface
- Remote monitoring
- Adaptive technology works intuitively with the vehicle to charge the battery, automatically shutting off once the battery reaches 100%.
- Reduces charging time by 50% over Level 1 charging solutions.
- As flexible as your customer; Schneider Electric offers a full line of products available for use indoors or outdoors in both wall and pedestal mount models.
- Protection you can count on, including auto reset capability and integral ground fault protection for the user.
- Extended warranty when the solution is installed by a Schneider Electric approved electrical contractor.
- Delayed charging allows users to schedule charging for a set period of time to help reduce energy costs and environmental impact by charging during off-peak demand hours.
- Authentication for commercial units using a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) card scan authentication ensures that only approved users can access the charging station.
- Easy to install and integrate with other Schneider Electric products for a complete EV solution.
Charging Station Selector Guide
|Charging Station Type||Features||Specifications|
- Schneider Electric Schneider Electric, a worldwide expert in energy management, offers you the EVlink range of solutions for charging electric cars. EVlink charging stations are easy to use, safe, intelligent and universal... Learn More
- ChargePoint Coulomb Technologies Software Application Services make it easy for you to provision, manage and maintain ChargePoint Charging Stations for every business need. All software applications are offered... Learn More
- OpConnect OpConnect is user friendly, data rich, and offers time-of-day charging. OpConnect charges up to four vehicles at a time, and supports both 120V and 240V charging. The stations feature a modular design... Learn More
- Eaton Eaton's Pow-R-Station Level 2 electric vehicle charging stations supply the connection to the grid where vehicles park-street-side, garage or parking lotâ€”and provide the car's onboard charger with the... Learn More